Workshops & Shows
These fun packed days will include strength, flexibility, limbering, tumbling, balancing, partner work, lifts, dance technique and routines, as well as games and competitions in strength and balancing.
Open to all Acro and Dance students, also students from dance schools and gymnastic clubs across the island that might be interested in Acro, so a great taster session if you are thinking about joining up.
- Easter 2019 – April 10th & 11th – £45 per child (age 7 – 18)
- Summer 2019 – August 7th & 8th – £45 per child (age 7 – 18)
- Hop tu Naa 2019 – October 30th – £25 per child (age 7 – 18)
Both sessions are from 9am to 3pm, and space is limited so please book early to reserve your childs place.
Parent and Child AcroYoga
Parents and their children, aged 6 and over, get to have loads of fun, strengthening the bond with your child, all whilst improving strength and flexibility. Lifting your child in fun poses, progressing to sequences and flows, and defying gravity in this empowering activity.
- 2019 dates TBC
£25 per duo, sessions are from 10am – 12 noon.
Ideally you’d attend with another friendly duo, `this will enable you to try harder lift and spot each other.
- Acro Dance Studios 2019 – Gaiety Show – 28th, 29th and 30th Nov 2019
- For full show details please see ‘Show Time’ in the Parent/Student Handbook