“giving your little ones wings to fly”
These fun activities will strengthen the bond between parent and child, at the same time strengthening young growing muscles.
All the classes have been devised to improve listening, self-control and motor skills. Partnering with your tots and experimenting with dance and acro will help to improve co-ordination, build body awareness and increase confidence.
All of the ‘Tots’ classes are parent/carer assisted – so be prepared and ready to join in with your little ones. The best thing about these sessions is you do not need to have any experience in acro, dance or yoga, to participate.
What a fabulous way to have fun with your child! Whilst doing something good for you too, mentally and physically.
Preparing for your session
– ballet shoes and tutu, available from the studio or Adele’s Dance Shop
– bare feet and leotard, available from the studio
– comfortable gear that allows free movement and activity i.e. leggings, t-shirt and clean pumps or trainers (or bare feet if shoes aren’t clean!)
– ballet shoes and white t-shirt or leotard and black shorts
– T-shirt and shorts
– comfortable gear that allows free movement and activity, and clean pumps or trainers (or bare feet if shoes aren’t clean!)
- Grey team hoodie – £25, available in studio
Size by age: 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months, 2-3 and 3-4 years.
- Parent/carer – wear comfortable gear that allows free movement and activity
- Please do not apply lotions or oils to hands and feet prior to a class
- Hair neatly secured, to ensure safety
- All jewellery should be removed by the class starts
- Chewing gum is not allowed during any class
- Students with medical history or current conditions (including but not limited to seizures, neuromuscular, renal, cardiac, insulin/diabetic, pregnant or chronic skeletal problems, disorders or diseases) must seek doctors approval prior to participation
Studio Rules & Payment information
- 50-minute sessions
- Term fees – three per annum that follow school terms
- £72 payable each term and is a fixed price regardless of term length
- 35% discount for second child
- Registration and payment must be received in advance to guarantee a space before the start of each term. 10 % will be added for a late payment
- Payment can be made in cash (in marked envelope) or online via the portal prior to the start of term
- Payments will be automatically taken on due dates, please make sure your bank details are up to date on the portal.
- No refunds will be made due to absent because of illness or holidays, or if a student does not return to class part way through a term
- Studio opens 10 minutes before class
- We demonstrate and use hands on spotting for technique corrections
- Drinks and snacks are allowed in the changing room only
- No food or fizzy drinks are permitted in the studio
- No outdoor shoes are allowed on the studio floor
- All bags and belongings are left in the changing room at your own risk
- Car parking is available in the disc zone – 2 hour maximum
- Photos and videos of students may be taken during studio sessions and may be used by Acro Dance Studios for promotions in publications, press articles, promotional material and websites – you may opt out by request at the time.
- In the unlikely event of any class cancellations due to teacher illness, extreme weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will either provide an extra class or offer to amend fees for the following term
- Newsletters – you will receive regular newsletters with important information from our member portal, so please add email@example.com to your contacts and avoid us ending up in spam.
- Facebook – We recommend all students, parents/guardians to like our Acro Dance Studios facebook page and join the closed group ‘AcroBoogieBallet Tots – members only’. Facebook is a great way for us to keep in touch with everyone with studio info, photos and urgent info e.g. unexpected class cancellations.
- Website – Studio information will be regularly updated on our website
- Emergency – In the case of an emergency or unavoidable delay please contact us on …. Tbc please note this is an emergency number only!
- Queries – For any information not provided on the website please email firstname.lastname@example.org, as there is no time around classes to discuss anything. We will endeavor to respond within 2 working weekdays.
Parent / Student Login
We have spent a lot of time integrating our parent/student portal, which is really invaluable as, once you’ve created an account, you will see any recent communications, emails sent and general announcements, as well as your account details, including any fees that are due or payments completed. In addition you can add you or child’s details into the database for class enrolment info, workshops or private tuition. To login to the portal simply click here. Your login ID is the email address that you’ve used to register, and if you need to reset your password, just click ‘forgot your password’ link.