60 minute class
become the best version of you
Beginners Yoga (women only)
Whether you are a complete beginner or you have tried Yoga in the past, Bryony’s class takes you through fundamental yoga postures (Asana), focusing on alignment, mobility and strength building.
Static postures will combine with simple flow sequences to balance the body and focus the mind.
Meditation and breath work (Pranayama) will be explored in order to provide a well-rounded practice.
This class is suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners alike
Slow Hatha Flow
This beautiful class combines breathing exercises, fluid movements for deep intentional strengthening and lengthening of the body with a guided full body relaxation to end – just what you need to rejuvenate mind and body!
It is a focussed and accessible class for your first time to every time.
Overall, the benefits you can expect from the above yoga classes are:
- Increase flexibility and strength
- Gain better posture
- Work step by step on individual yoga poses at your own pace
- Knowledge of a healthy alignment and vocabulary
- Decrease common aches and pains
- Build confidence
- Relive stress
Beginners courses are known for selling out fast.
Preparing for your session
- Wear comfortable gear that allows free movement
- All classes, for instructors and students, are conducted in bare feet or yoga socks
- Hair should be managed
- Any loose jewellery should be removed before the class starts
- Chewing gum is not allowed during any class
- Students with medical history or current conditions (including but not limited to seizures, neuromuscular, renal, cardiac, insulin/diabetic, pregnant or chronic skeletal problems, disorders or diseases) must seek doctors approval prior to participation
- Please don’t forget to join our Facebook group – ‘AcroDanceYogaZumba – members only’. We post regular updates and reminders, as well as being a great forum to ask questions, which other parents might help with.
Studio Rules & Payment information
- Beginners Yoga £48 for a 6 week course
- Slow Hatha Flow £35 for a 4 week course
- £10 drop in available for both classes
- Payment can be made in cash (in marked envelope) or by online transfer
- No refunds will be made due to absent because of illness or holidays.
- Studio opens 10 minutes before class
- We demonstrate and use hands on spotting for technique corrections
- Drinks and snacks are allowed in the changing room only
- No food or fizzy drinks are permitted in the studio
- No outdoor shoes are allowed on the studio floor
- All bags and belongings are left in the changing room at your own risk
- Car parking is available in the disc zone – 2 hour maximum
- Photos and videos of students may be taken during studio sessions and may be used by Acro Dance Studios for promotions in publications, press articles, promotional material and websites – you may opt out by request at the time
- In the unlikely event of any class cancellations due to teacher illness, extreme weather or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will either provide an extra class or offer amend fees for the following term