Dance & Acro Instructor
training & qualifications
- PGDE Dance Teacher training Master’s Degree – Dance Performance and Choreography
- BA hons, First class degree, Dance and professional practice
- B-Tec National diploma - Performing arts (Dance) triple distinction.
- Acro AAD Student Teacher Training
- Acrobatic Arts Teacher Training Oct 18
- First Aid Training
- Safe Guarding Course
Emma is a fully qualified Dance Teacher. She has had a wealth of experience in dance, performance and choreography. Emma is a passionate and dedicated dance teacher who strives for Dance to accessible for all. As well as a teaching degree, Emma has a BA Hons and Master’s degree in dance and is always looking for more opportunities to add more strings to her bow in relation to new dance technique and styles.
Emma has taught in many schools as close as England and as far as NYC. She has performed contemporary dance on many stages delivering workshops to both students and teachers.
Emma is excited to start working with Acro Dance Studios to create something truly exciting on the Island.